The True Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The True Universe

This is a strange site that uses various sources like anime and game as it basis. Once you warm up to it, I'm sure you'll have fun.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Last Maiden

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Admin

The Last Maiden - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Last Maiden   The Last Maiden - Page 3 Icon_minitimeJanuary 15th 2012, 12:41 am

Devin thought about it. It wasn't as if he had any leads to go on and he was just going into circles as is. This was becoming a massive pain.

"All right you got a deal." He says. "Who am I looking for? Name's Devin Lavouche by the way."
Back to top Go down
https://thetrueuniverse.rpg-board.net
Namey
Admin
Namey

PostSubject: Re: The Last Maiden   The Last Maiden - Page 3 Icon_minitimeJanuary 15th 2012, 1:44 am

The man nods "My name's Daniel Light." he says as he pulls out a card and a small holographic picture appears on it. It had four people in it, a tall happy girl with grey hair, a stoic girl with darl hair, Daniel and a blonde teenage girl, trying to stay out of the picture "I'm looking for the grey haired one and the blonde." he says "Their names are Cinda..." he points to the grey haired one "And Kimberly..." he points at the blonde teenager "If you can help me find them, I'll tell you how to get to Hyrule." he says in a low tone "We were seperated when those Space Pirates invaded two years ago and I've been looking for them ever since." he explains "With little to no luck." he pulls out a small bag "How much do you charge? Full expences." he says.
Back to top Go down
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Last Maiden   The Last Maiden - Page 3 Icon_minitimeJanuary 17th 2012, 6:53 pm

Devin thought about it. "We'll, depends. Higher end private detectives cost as much as three hundred a day. Others will charge about one hundred a hour, which will cost a arm and a leg in the long term. I don't charge too much, I like to try to be flexible. Seeing with my current jobs lined up, two hundred now and two hundred later if I find them. If I don't, you get your money back." Part of the reason Devin had money issues at times because he didn't charge people a lot of money if it was helping people out. The exception to this if clients were assholes.

"If I find either of them, how am I gonna contact you? You have a phone number or anything?" He says. "Also, I think it would help if I had some proof I'm with you so I'm not jumping through to prove I'm sincere and with you. Been through that before, it ain't fun."
Back to top Go down
Namey
Admin
Namey

PostSubject: Re: The Last Maiden   The Last Maiden - Page 3 Icon_minitimeJanuary 18th 2012, 6:57 pm

Daniel shakes his head "Earth technology hasn't cought up Hylian technology yet, so contacting me will be very hard." he says "Though, you won't need to contact me and I'll be giving you all the proof you need, because I'm coming with you." he says.
Back to top Go down
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Last Maiden   The Last Maiden - Page 3 Icon_minitimeJanuary 19th 2012, 3:11 am

Devin blinked a bit, then shrugged. "Fine with me. Make things a hell of a lot easier. So what else should I know about them? They have any powers or special training?"
Back to top Go down
Namey
Admin
Namey

PostSubject: Re: The Last Maiden   The Last Maiden - Page 3 Icon_minitimeJanuary 19th 2012, 3:21 am

After thinking for a bit, Daniel shakes his head "Nothing that comes to mind." he says "When we find them, Kimberly will most likely resist being brought back to her mother." he mumbles "But not to worry, I have that all taken care of. It's finding her that's going to be the hard part." he cautions "You see, she ran away from her family and has been on the run for a few years." he explains "So I'm guessing she's gotten good at running and more importaintly, hiding."
Back to top Go down
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Last Maiden   The Last Maiden - Page 3 Icon_minitimeJanuary 19th 2012, 9:59 pm

Devin nodded a bit. "So it'll probably be easier to find this Cinda. Any idea why she ran off on her own? Might give some insight to things." There was a lot, he felt wasn't being told but he wasn't going to pry too much yet. However, if he was going to risk his neck then some stuff he felt needed to be told.
Back to top Go down
Namey
Admin
Namey

PostSubject: Re: The Last Maiden   The Last Maiden - Page 3 Icon_minitimeJanuary 20th 2012, 2:22 am

Daniel shakes his head "No. We've been trying to figure that out ourselves." he says, then falls silent for a bit, thinking "Vehwalo mo, Jkuh." he mumbles "Listen, there are somethings you need to know. I shouldn't be telling you any of this, but if you're going to be possibily risking your life to find them, then you need to know these things." he says "You aren't the only one looking for these girls." he says "They have special gifts that others would like nothing more then to exploit." he says "Remember the Space Pirate invasion a few years aso, it was to find Cinda." he says "And there are others who would like these gifts as well." he warns "Do you still wish to take this job, knowing that?" he asks in a low tone.
Back to top Go down
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Last Maiden   The Last Maiden - Page 3 Icon_minitimeJanuary 20th 2012, 11:13 pm

Dangerous situations weren't anything new to the angel, in fact it was something he faced regularly at times depending on the job. Considering he specialized more in supernatural then anything else, it wasn't exactly uncommon.

Finally, he shrugged. "What's one more adventure to add onto the others I've been through? I'm still in."
Back to top Go down
Namey
Admin
Namey

PostSubject: Re: The Last Maiden   The Last Maiden - Page 3 Icon_minitimeJanuary 21st 2012, 1:58 am

Daniel nods as he pulls out three small, gold gems "Here. These are worth three hundred of your dollars and I'll pay you eight hundred more once we find both of them." he says as he moves behind Devin "Since this is your area of experties, you lead on." he says, motiong for Devin to lead the way "Where to first?" he asks.
Back to top Go down
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Last Maiden   The Last Maiden - Page 3 Icon_minitimeJanuary 23rd 2012, 3:24 am

Devin had no clue where the hell to go, or begin to look. They could practically be anywhere so it would be looking for a needle in the ocean while a Megladon was taking a chunk out of your ass. That was to say, it was going to be a pain. At least the money

"Not sure. I was thinking though.." He paused. "You ever hear of a place called Shad?"
Back to top Go down
Namey
Admin
Namey

PostSubject: Re: The Last Maiden   The Last Maiden - Page 3 Icon_minitimeJanuary 23rd 2012, 3:45 am

Daniel nods "Yes. It's a very bad place to be stuck at." he says "The queen there rules it with an iron fist. Much like certain other rules I know, both here and in Hyrule." he mumbles the last part "It's a good place to look for information and, from what i hear, make some money on the street fights there." he says "I can't seem to find a charter to it, so I had givin up. Not unless I had my own boat, that is." he says slowly, thinking of something "While I certainly have the money to buy my own boat...there's only one person who can outfit with Hylian technology. And he lives in New York." he says "That should be our first stop." he says, noding.
Back to top Go down
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Last Maiden   The Last Maiden - Page 3 Icon_minitimeJanuary 28th 2012, 8:35 am

Devin shrugged and picked one direction, knowing where the air port was. "Flight to New York it is." He was curious what this Shad place was like. Even if they didn't find much of any information there, he was pretty sure if nothing else it would be plenty interesting. It beat just watching T.V. all day or bill collectors annoying you with their phone calls at any rate.
Back to top Go down
Namey
Admin
Namey

PostSubject: Re: The Last Maiden   The Last Maiden - Page 3 Icon_minitimeJanuary 29th 2012, 12:10 am

Daniel nods "We'll have to take a bus or train." he says "Since I have...certain items that would be frowned upon when using a plane." he says "Strangely enough, me and my sister have all this money and we never thought to buy our own privet jet or anything." he chuckles to himself. Then he takes out an earing and hands it to Devin "Here. With this, you'll be able to communicate with me. Simpily hold it, say my name and we can talk no matter where you are." he explains.
Back to top Go down
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Last Maiden   The Last Maiden - Page 3 Icon_minitimeJanuary 30th 2012, 6:17 pm

Devin took the earing, putting it away. "I'll hold onto it. As for me..I'm nearly always broke. I couldn't afford a private limo for a few weeks, much less a private plane."

The Elohim continued walking until they reached a bus stop, checking his watch they would be there before too long. There was always buses going through and from this area. "The device you gave me, it magical or tech?"
Back to top Go down
Namey
Admin
Namey

PostSubject: Re: The Last Maiden   The Last Maiden - Page 3 Icon_minitimeJanuary 31st 2012, 12:27 am

Daniel looks at Devin inquizically "It's based on technology." he says "My people haven't used magic in centuries." he says "And even when we Did use magic, it more like, Alchemy. Potions and the like. No fireballs or flying." he chuckles "Since you seem to have no money, I shall buy our tickets to New York." he says, loking around "Now, the bus station...is where?"
Back to top Go down
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Last Maiden   The Last Maiden - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFebruary 2nd 2012, 5:08 am

"We're already at one man." Devin motioned around. "Just have to wait for our ride. And no, I don't have any money, far as cash goes but I do have some in the bank."

Luckily for the two, as Devin thought there was always buses coming too and from and sure enough one came and stopped by the two young men. It's door opened a moment later for them to step inside.
Back to top Go down
Namey
Admin
Namey

PostSubject: Re: The Last Maiden   The Last Maiden - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFebruary 2nd 2012, 3:34 pm

Daniel gets on the bus, looking around. He sees a bunch of people staring at him, because of his long pointed years. Shaking his head, he pays the bus fee and taks a seat close to the front of the door. He looks over to Devin "Alright, once we get to New York I'm going to use some of my contacts to see if anyone matching the discriptions of the ladies I'm looking for came through." he says "However..." he says slowly "Many of my contacts are...not of the friendly type." he says, indicating a possible fight in the future.
Back to top Go down
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Last Maiden   The Last Maiden - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFebruary 7th 2012, 7:20 am

Devin found himself a seat, listening to the other man. "Fine with me. Possibly dangerous contacts comes with the territory. They can either be an assist, or just a pain in the ass. Sometimes both..often both."
Back to top Go down
Namey
Admin
Namey

PostSubject: Re: The Last Maiden   The Last Maiden - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFebruary 7th 2012, 9:14 pm

Daniel nods "Well, I haven't seen him ever since he gave my sister bad information that almost got us all captured." he says, thinking "Okay, here's what we're going to have to do. This guy likes to hang out in the warehouse distric, so I'll go in through the front and you should cover the back. When he sees me, he'll bolt and then you can nab him before he can get to far." he says "Sounds like a plan?"
Back to top Go down
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Last Maiden   The Last Maiden - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFebruary 9th 2012, 9:24 pm

Devin nodded. "Yeah. So this guy, he a normal human or anything special? Or have anybody worth note helping him? Helps to know the little ends of these sorts of things."
Back to top Go down
Namey
Admin
Namey

PostSubject: Re: The Last Maiden   The Last Maiden - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFebruary 9th 2012, 10:49 pm

Daniel shakes his head "No. Last I seen the guy he didn't hang out with anyone. Didn't trust anyone other then himself. And he's as normal as a human can get." he says "He Might be packing a hand gun after all these years." he says "But not to worry, I have a few tricks up my sleeve." the bus starts off, slow and steady "Looks like it's going to be a long road ahead." Daniel sighs, closing his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Last Maiden   The Last Maiden - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFebruary 16th 2012, 3:00 am

Devin nodded, and leaned back. "Yeah. Might as well take it easy, going to be a long tripe either way."

(And with that, they're both out to somewhere in New York)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Last Maiden   The Last Maiden - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Last Maiden
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The True Universe :: Earthrealm :: San Franciso-
Jump to: