The True Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The True Universe

This is a strange site that uses various sources like anime and game as it basis. Once you warm up to it, I'm sure you'll have fun.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

To Boldly Go Where...Ah, you know!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Namey
Admin
Namey

To Boldly Go Where...Ah, you know! Empty
PostSubject: To Boldly Go Where...Ah, you know!   To Boldly Go Where...Ah, you know! Icon_minitimeJanuary 18th 2012, 11:09 pm

It was only Days away now. Arlin had been through hell and back this past year, getting ready for her new role as Captain of a Starship! She felt excited by what was in store for her and fifty others. When she had signed on, she never suspected that she would be going into space. It was the Final Frontier for crying out loud. Hollywood stuff, or so she thought. Two days. She hadn't even met her crew yet. She had seen the ship at a distance, but not Actually went inside. King Ganondorf has been more then accomindating of her needs. She felt this is something she Had to do. Ganondorf said that if things go well on his end, then he'll see to it that Earth gets the same level of help that he's giving to all of Hyrule. She looks outside at the calm, dark night. She was feeling butterfiles, tomorrow she would meet the rest of her crew. She hoped she didn't disappoint them, as she felt she had her people back on Earth.
Back to top Go down
Namey
Admin
Namey

To Boldly Go Where...Ah, you know! Empty
PostSubject: Re: To Boldly Go Where...Ah, you know!   To Boldly Go Where...Ah, you know! Icon_minitimeFebruary 19th 2012, 2:41 am

Arlin was excited and nervous at the sametime. Today was the day they set off on their new adventure. She was going to meet her senior crew today. She gets into her new uniform *Captain of a starship.* she thinks with a certain ammount of pride. She would have to visit Espen once things settled down. She gets to the launch pad and King Ganondorf says a few words about how this is the first step towards bringing worlds togeather and how they represented the best of their worlds. She walks the line of her officers and gets their names and ranks. It was a strange collection of people but they seemed like a good lot. She gets on board Her ship, the Great Descent and takes the captain's seat. Pushing a button on the arm "All hands, this is Captain Baston. Let me be the first to express how proud I am to be serving with all the brave men and women aboard and I promise to give my best to see the success of this mission and the safe return of all of you." she says, then she looks to her helmsman "Mister Dodson, take us out." she says as he nods "Yes ma'am." he says as he taps a few buttons and the ship starts to move, which was met by much press coverage as one of the greatest moments in Hyrule history!
Back to top Go down

To Boldly Go Where...Ah, you know!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The True Universe :: Hyrule :: Gerudo Dessert-
Jump to: