The True Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The True Universe

This is a strange site that uses various sources like anime and game as it basis. Once you warm up to it, I'm sure you'll have fun.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Discourse

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Admin

Discourse Empty
PostSubject: Discourse   Discourse Icon_minitimeDecember 26th 2011, 1:46 am

The problem with trying to find people without any leads was you had nothing to work with. No frame of reference or anything to base off. Far as Aron was concerned, his father may as well vanished to another realm with how hard it was tracking him down. There hadn't as much been a hint of where he was being held or much of anything about the people who had kidnapped him.

There was only a few things which he knew. For one, they had wanted his father not just for his skills but because of what he made. The formula, if in the wrong hand was dangerous. The right person could duplicate it and start using it make a powerful army if they had the funding and resources to do it. He wasn't going to let that happen. His father had only used his skills to help the people that lived here, not to have it abused by yet more power hungry idiots.

Some months ago, he ran into a young woman named Natomi. As fate would have it, she too, was traveling--or more accurately on the run. After he had saved her from someone from her clan, the two had gained a friendship. Apparently, she, from what he had been told was framed for something she didn't do and was currently on the run. She planned on trying to clear her name somehow while she was away but had no clue as to how.

Perhaps against his better judgment, some time after he told her about his own situation and the two decided to help each other. Natomi while not the strongest or most skilled of her clan was still adept at what she did, so if there was just one other set of eyes looking for his father, then it may be helpful. On the other hand, he promised he'd do what he could to try to get her name cleared. Maybe if he got some foresnic or DNA evidence of some kind. So far, however, both ends hadn't gone anywhere.

'We'll just have to make the best of it...'
Honestly, Aron was starting to get a bit down about things and he was normally pretty optimistic. If..then he cut that line of thinking off. He finished his shower, getting dressed inside and headed out. The two of them were staying in a slightly run down hotel, it was still cheap enough they could afford two beds but the shower they had to take turns. Natomi was already asleep on hers.

It hadn't been all bad though, he thought, seeing Natomi. At least he managed to get one very good friend out of the whole deal.

"You know. If I was the enemy, I'd have killed her while you remained unaware. It's sloppy, Natomi is better then that but maybe she's tired."

Aron was startled, the window was open when it had been closed, and standing there was a black-haired man in a ninja Gi of some kind. Taro, was his name, he met him briefly before. "Then again, you are, after all an amateur in these matters."

And Aron remembered he didn't much like Taro much.

"Did you come here just to lecture me?"
Aron said, slightly annoyed. He was normally rather easy going but Taro annoyed him.

"No. I came to see if you've gotten better.
" Taro moved from the window. "I had hoped so, considering the fact you are the only thing she has to rely on in the outside world. I'll give credit where its due, you are smart Taylor, but you still have a lot to learn."

The angel didn't answer him at first. "What's the real reason you're here?"

"To the point. There is some slight good news. There's the fact some..recent evidence has come to light that may shake Kenji's credibility. The bad news is, because of the fact he'll become even more bent on having Natomi taken care of." Taro watched the sleeping girl, then very briefly stroked her hair which annoyed Aron more then it should for reasons he didn't know. "You need to be prepared for when that happens. I think Kenji suspects something from me as well."

He turned to leave out the window. "There is something else coming. Something very big that extends far beyond our clans politics, your father's serum or the current events and with it, the chance to shatter the peace we currently have. You need to be prepared for it. Take care of Natomi." And without another word they left out the window.

Aron watched them and then rubbed his temples. He didn't understand the need for Taro to be so vague and cryptic. For now he'd get some rest, then afterwards they both could plan what their next move could be.
Back to top Go down
https://thetrueuniverse.rpg-board.net
Namey
Admin
Namey

Discourse Empty
PostSubject: Re: Discourse   Discourse Icon_minitimeDecember 30th 2011, 2:56 pm

Ross lands on the roof top, his cape flowing around him as he stands. It was just him and a hand full of other Necros to stop the Entity. His mentor had disappeared, again. Lost told him that he was known for doing that. Ross would have to deal with the situation and take charge, before things got out of hand. His cloak retracts and his armor 'unlocks' it's self, then pulls back into foot long spikes that run along most of his major joints, then the spikes retract into Ross. All that took about a second. Ross sighs "Well, lets get cracking." he mumbles.
Back to top Go down
Admin

Discourse Empty
PostSubject: Re: Discourse   Discourse Icon_minitimeDecember 31st 2011, 4:45 am

Perhaps it was due to his time with Natomi and trying to keep her safe, but Aron had become more alert to things, almost paranoid in a way. He didn't like to feel that way, but he couldn't really help it. For one, it had kept Natomi alive and two, she was one of the very few people he cared about he had left. The people after Natomi had no interest in him, and those who had taken his father didn't as much think of him a threat so they didn't bother with bothering him.

That was why he thought he heard something on the roof top, he didn't simply dismiss it. Frowning, he opted to go check it out just out the door-

"Wait."

Aron stopped just as he reached the knob, Natomi was up, a bit sleepy but she got to her feet. "I heard it too, I'm coming. Just in case."

He was going to say something, but knew it would be a futile case so didn't say anything to persuade her otherwise. "It might not be anything, but it doesn't hurt to check real quick." Aron was hoping it was nothing but maybe their mind playing tricks on them--or just someone working on the roof.
Back to top Go down
Namey
Admin
Namey

Discourse Empty
PostSubject: Re: Discourse   Discourse Icon_minitimeJanuary 1st 2012, 6:31 pm

Ross turns, about to draw his gun. But he only saw two kids "Hey there!" he waves "It's a heck of a view up here, ain't it?" he asks. He desided that a nonviolent way to handle this situation was the best. After all, they were just a young couple who were probably looking for a quiet place to make out. He waves as he starts to the door to the stairs. He pauses, feeling something, then he starts off once more.
Back to top Go down
Admin

Discourse Empty
PostSubject: Re: Discourse   Discourse Icon_minitimeJanuary 1st 2012, 11:43 pm

Natomi watched the stranger leave, then turned to the angel. "Looks like we worried about nothing."

"I guess so." Aron admitted, walking a bit closer to to the edge. There was something he had been wanting to talk to her about. But he wasn't really sure. "Natomi, have you ever thought of..what you might do outside your clan?"

Natomi wasn't sure where he was getting at. She tilted her head. "Hm?"

"I mean to say."
He started. "If, just speaking hypothetically you weren't able to return back to your clan. At least not for a while longer. I've been helping you for about a year now and I've been at it searching for my father, maybe a bit longer then that.." Aron turned back to her, Natomi was silent. "I'm not saying this to be negative, I think things will work out. I'm just saying as a just in case."

There was a long pause, Natomi didn't respond right away.

"..I really don't know. It's all I really know."

"You say that." Aron said. "But you've gotten by pretty well despite yourself, I think you can do a lot more then you think." After that, he gently patted her on the back once. "It'll be fine either way, I'm sure."

Natomi turned just slightly red and moved away just a bit, which confused Aron slightly as she didn't react that way before but let it drop. "Maybe. I don't feel like going back to sleep right now." She sat down, hugging her knee's to her chest and resting her head on them.

Aron didn't say anything either, but not having much else to do he decided to sit down not that far away and enjoy the peace while it lasted.
Back to top Go down
Namey
Admin
Namey

Discourse Empty
PostSubject: Re: Discourse   Discourse Icon_minitimeJanuary 2nd 2012, 12:05 am

Ross breaths a sigh that those two didn't recognise him as someone who wasn't a resident of this appartment. If they had, it could have lead to questions. Still, he needed to take care of that Necro that he senced. He walks out of the building, looks around, then walks into the alley, where there was a Necro waiting "Well. Took you long enough." he says. Ross nods "One question, do you believe in what the monster who made you, is doing?" he asks. The man frowns "Monster? Some jackass made me and told me to find and follow you. Now..." he says as his skin starts to change and harden *A Zoinoid.* Ross thinks as the spikes jutt out of his body and quckly sheath themselves over his body and lock into place. The Zoinoid takes a step back "W-what the hell?" he asks, then shakes his head "No matter!" he says as claws on his fingers extend. Death Knight pulls his swords, which were promtply coated in necroplasma and changed into thick daggers "Okay. Lets get this over with quickly." he growls, then charges the other Necrowarrior!
Back to top Go down
Admin

Discourse Empty
PostSubject: Re: Discourse   Discourse Icon_minitimeJanuary 2nd 2012, 12:29 am

Aron was at the moment simply enjoying Natomi's company. Sometimes you didn't need to say any words. That was when the young woman in question seemed to get more alert and touched his shoulder.

"Aron. Look."

Not sure what she was getting at, he did so and saw a strange sight. It looked like two about to battle. "What are they? Demons?" If anyone knew about various monsters and supernatural things--it was Natomi. That was her clans expertise after all on top of being a demon herself.

"No." Natomi said, shaking her head. "Those are what some known as Necro Warriors. And we should avoid them." She said quietly, she actually seemed a bit..scared which wasn't like her at all. Aron would have to ask about that some other time.
Back to top Go down
Namey
Admin
Namey

Discourse Empty
PostSubject: Re: Discourse   Discourse Icon_minitimeJanuary 2nd 2012, 1:03 am

Right off the bat, it was clear that Ross was the better fighter of the two. He managed to dodge everything that zoinoid was able to throw his way. Lashing out, Death Knight manages to cut off the other Necro's arm in the middle of his forearm! The zoinoid yells in pain and fires a blast of necro energy point blank at Death Knight, who's thrown back into a wall. The other Necro grabs his severed arm and takes off, Death Knight smashes his way out of the wall, then takes off after the running zoinoid!
Back to top Go down
Admin

Discourse Empty
PostSubject: Re: Discourse   Discourse Icon_minitimeJanuary 2nd 2012, 1:58 am

Aron stood up. "..Should we follow them?"

Natomi's first instinct was to say no. It didn't concern them and they shouldn't go looking for trouble. Especially trouble that could potentially be too much even for the both of them. However, she was worried if innocent people got hurt in the cross fire of things..

Pushing her weariness of Necro Warriors aside, she got up as well, calming down a bit. "Only a little bit..just in case anyone gets dragged in. Otherwise we'll stay out of it." Then without another word she ran off, going across the roof top to another keeping them in sight the best she could. Aron shook his head and took off after her. Why she preferred to stay on the ground when she could fly he didn't understand.
Back to top Go down
Namey
Admin
Namey

Discourse Empty
PostSubject: Re: Discourse   Discourse Icon_minitimeJanuary 2nd 2012, 2:10 am

Death Knight finally ran down the other Necro, slam tackling him into a warehouse. They both go crashing to the ground and the zoanoid springs up first, taking another slash at Death Knight with his now reattached arm. Death Knight managed to block the attack, but got nailed with the zoinoid's free hand, the nails embedding into Death Knight's armor! Thick, green blood oozes out as Death Knight hacks off his Other arm, this time at the sholder. Then He blasts the zoinoid back with a bolt of necroplasma of his own, pulls the arm out and spears the other Necro with it, pinning him in place. Ross slowly walks up to the ancored necrowarrior, his wounds healing as he does so "You gave me a good chase." he grumbles in a demonic, two-toned voice and without another word, the demonic knight's arm blurs past the pinned Necro's neck, and his head goes tumbling to the ground as green blood fountains out.
Back to top Go down
Admin

Discourse Empty
PostSubject: Re: Discourse   Discourse Icon_minitimeJanuary 3rd 2012, 5:16 am

Aron saw the rapidly smaller figures(because they were gaining distance from them and they weren't trying to get Too close) vanish into a warehouse of some sort. He decided to stop Natomi from going any further since he saw what she didn't and trailed down closer to her.

"They vanished into the warehouse, I think that's about the extent of it. If what you say is true, I think its a good idea to cut our losses for now."

The young demon stopped at those words. More then likely they would just end up killing each other--though she wasn't quite sure How Necro Warriors killed one another or what not. Maybe if they were completely vaporized or had certain body parts removed, supernatural creatures did have some strange weaknesses after all. Right now though, that didn't matter.

"Yeah.." Natomi took a quick glance of their surroundings. It was in the slight more run down parts, then again they weren't exactly in the Best area even at the apartment they had at. Finding a spot, she dropped down onto the ground and Aron landed nearby. She decided they would just walk it back from here and save a bit of energy.

"Do you have any idea what Taro meant by something big is coming that has nothing to do with either our problems?" Aron asked her as they walked back.

"I don't know." Natomi said, then added. "It could be anything..I'm just not sure with nothing to go on." That..really frustrated her. Then again Taro was like that on the best of days.
Back to top Go down
Namey
Admin
Namey

Discourse Empty
PostSubject: Re: Discourse   Discourse Icon_minitimeJanuary 3rd 2012, 8:31 pm

Ross relaxed and awaited the pain that he knew was going to hit. He was once told him to relax and not fight it. Because it would happen no matter what and the more you tried to fight it, the more painful it was going to be. He waited and nothing happened. Ross opens his eyes and sees that the Necro he had just killed, was already desolving into necroplasmic goo. Ross frowns under his mask. He needed to get a word about this to Dave somehow, if anyone could make sence of this strange twist, it would be him. However, Ross had No idea how to find or even get into contact with him. But at the moment, there was a slight issue that needed to be delt with. He looks over his sholder, then wraps his cloak around himself and in a torrent of screams and a flash of necroplasmic light, Death KNight was gone! About twenty feet away from Natomi and Aron, a necroplasmic flash, along with painfulled screams, and Death Knight was standing before the two! "We need to talk." he states in a demonic, two-toned voice.
Back to top Go down
Admin

Discourse Empty
PostSubject: Re: Discourse   Discourse Icon_minitimeJanuary 4th 2012, 5:10 am

It took a lot of Natomi's training to keep calm, though her body tensed as her mind went through 'fight or flight' mode that was natural for most people. Those who have been trained could learn to suppress it, but she wasn't sure if it ever completely went away or not.

Aron put a calming hand on his friends shoulder. "Relax. If they wanted to fight they would of attacked while we didn't even know they were around." Natomi relaxed just a bit, he'd have to ask if she had some bad encounter with their kind and it stuck. It would make sense with how they were acting. "What do you want to talk about?"
Back to top Go down
Namey
Admin
Namey

Discourse Empty
PostSubject: Re: Discourse   Discourse Icon_minitimeJanuary 4th 2012, 7:34 pm

Death Knight nods back to the warehouse "I want to talk about what you saw." he says "It's better if you forget what you had seen here. Infact, it's best if you forget ever seeing me or that other creature I was fighting." he says in a-matter-of-fact tone of voice "This is by no way a threat. It's a warning. The people I'm fighting against don't want themselves to be known and they will go through sevear measures to keep it that way." he cautions "Don't tell anyone, don't discuss this to anyone. They have eyes all over." he says in a low tone "Now get moving. As long as you don't draw any kind of attention to yourselves over this, then you should be safe." he states.
Back to top Go down
Admin

Discourse Empty
PostSubject: Re: Discourse   Discourse Icon_minitimeJanuary 5th 2012, 4:16 am

"..All right.." Natomi had no problems with that, she didn't really want to talk to anyone about things anyway. She left after those words, Aron not that far behind her or rather he was on her side. After hearing about things, he decided it best not to ask Natomi why she seemed tense and scared of these 'Necro Warriors'. If they had eyes everywhere, as they said.

Though he had to wonder how they went unnoticed for so long. Then again his or Natomi's kind wasn't exactly known that well either. These creatures weren't demons, but they were definitely supernatural of some kind.
Back to top Go down
Namey
Admin
Namey

Discourse Empty
PostSubject: Re: Discourse   Discourse Icon_minitimeJanuary 5th 2012, 4:27 am

Ross sighs as the two go bounding off. They'll be alright. He was certain the other Necros wouldn't bother them. He had a feeling the Entity was too busy doing other things to care about two nonhumans. He smiles a grim smile under his mask. There was once a time when he didn't think of himself as human. But no matter how hard he tried to deny it, appart of him Was human. But now, there's nothing, not even his blood. Still, he looks over to where the two had left "Better keep an eye on them. For their protection." he says, then wraps his cloak around himself and disappears in a green flash of painfilled screams.
Back to top Go down
Admin

Discourse Empty
PostSubject: Re: Discourse   Discourse Icon_minitimeJanuary 5th 2012, 8:33 am

The trip was more or less quite, but otherwise pretty uneventful. Natomi had went into the bathroom to go change as Aron sat on the edge of his bed, coming back in a simple long t-shirt and some panties. The white t-shirt was just Slightly wet, so as a healthy male he was bound to notice but tried to ignore it as she crawled to bed.

It didn't mean he didn't notice of course, it was hard too when she was rather 'gifted' in that area.

Aron rubbed his temples slightly. No, he shouldn't be letting himself get distracted by things when there needed to be one person up to keep watch. Usually they traded off, one person staying up while the other slept. If they felt a place was safe enough, they would both go to sleep. Though considering the run in with Taro, and his warning(along with one again from the Necro Warrior) it was best to keep an extra air of caution.

Once things settled down then maybe..

Or maybe he was just using that as a excuse.
Back to top Go down
Namey
Admin
Namey

Discourse Empty
PostSubject: Re: Discourse   Discourse Icon_minitimeJanuary 5th 2012, 4:20 pm

Ross was on the building across from where Aron and Natomi were. He was keeping an eye on them by means of tired and true surveillance. He Was, after all, one of the best professionals money could buy, so he knew how to keep a person in his sights at all time, if needs be. So he was, just for now anyway. If the Necros Were going to send someone after them, it would be Now, rather then later. Then Ross 'feels' it. The tingle in the back of his mind, telling of another Necro close by! He looks around the base of the building, didn't see anyone, then he turns and sees Han! He was climbing up the side of the wall in his armor. WHen he gets to the top, his armor srarts to crack and break off, turning to dust as it hits the ground "Lost told me I could find you here." he says. Ross goes back to his surveillance "What is it you want, Han?" he asks "I found another Necro for our cause. But I'm concerned. She's not a very strong one." he cautions "Then we'll make her stronger." Ross says simpily "You and Nappa head back to the base and fill everyone in on what the plan, in the long run, is." Ross says "Also, I would like Nappa to test the new recruits, see where they stand power and ability wise." he looks at Han "And have him go easy on them in the begining. We don't want to scare them off." he says, then goes back to what he was doing. Han nods "You got it." and like that, Han was gone.
Back to top Go down
Admin

Discourse Empty
PostSubject: Re: Discourse   Discourse Icon_minitimeJanuary 6th 2012, 6:56 am

While Ross was doing his thing and talking to Han, there was something else going on just outside of the place Natomi and Aron were staying at. There was a man dressed in black, with a long coat and seemed to be some odd melee weapons under the coat. He was with three other men, all dressed somewhat similar but the universal thing they had in common was a cross as their necklace as they seemed to be waiting for something. If Ross was around this type of stuff enough and knew about it enough to know where to look for, he'd be able to tell they were hunters of some kind.

Finally, another man, who seemed to be walking from the hotel comes back to the gathered group. "I just talked with manager of the building. They've been paid off, so they won't 'hear' or see anything. While the law doesn't cover non humans besides Zoanthropes that well, much less a demon, its best not to draw too much attention."

Another one, who seemed to be the oldest nodded. "Good work Brother. The demon woman is the target, though don't be afraid to subdue the angel if they get in the way. She seems to very strong and skilled physically as well as psychokinetic, so don't take any chances." He cautioned. "However, I believe they're tired by now so it should be easier to be dealt with, especially if we cut off their unholy energies."

"Go now?"

The leader shook his head. "No. Just wait a bit longer, when its sure they're both sleep then get her."
Back to top Go down
Namey
Admin
Namey

Discourse Empty
PostSubject: Re: Discourse   Discourse Icon_minitimeJanuary 7th 2012, 3:00 am

Ross Did, infact, know what to look for. Having been mistaken for a monster in his time. He notices the four *Necro?* he thinks *No. I would have felt them...assassins, possibily?* he looks closer *No. They don't seem trained completely in the ways of stealth...* then he notices the crosses, having seen them many times before *Hunters. Maybe after the winged one.* he snaps a few pictures of them *Unless it's Necros, I think it's best not to get involved.* he thinks as he flips open his phone and dails a number "Yes, police? I'm a concerned neighbor. There are four men in long, black coats outside a hotel on seventy-seventh street. I think they have weapons under them. I fear for the safety of the people inside. Please send someone to help." he says, then hangs up. They'll send someone to check it out. There were always cops around New York, that's the one thing you could count on.
Back to top Go down
Admin

Discourse Empty
PostSubject: Re: Discourse   Discourse Icon_minitimeJanuary 7th 2012, 4:06 am

While the 'hunters' were waiting and preparing to set up shop to go after Natomi, there was the sound of sirens and they seemed to stand down. However, they didn't get too far before they were spotted by the police, and not wanting to make a bigger scene of things and make things bad for them in the long run, went along with it. The leader was pissed about it, but there wasn't really much they could do.

Aron heard the sounds of sirens and went to look out the window, seeing a scene of some men in long coats and police officers. He wasn't sure what they were at first, but his keen eyes did catch a better idea what they looked like but it was the crosses that set him off, among other things. Not to mention traveling around with Natomi it was easy to put two and two together.

'..Hunters..' Aron thought with disgust like it was disease. He didn't really have a high opinion of them, for a number of reasons. At least they seemed to be caught this time and taken away for questioning. He moved from the window shaking his head, looking back at Natomi briefly. Maybe it would be a good time to see about moving to some place else. After all, not only did Taro comment about things but apparently some hunters had figured out what Natomi really was and had been tracking her.

He sat down back to his 'post' not going to sleep as it wasn't his turn. There were many thoughts going through his mind at the moment, from what 'Necrowarrior' and if they had to worry about them at all, or if they should see about changing things up a bit to make it a bit harder for them to track. After tonight that really wouldn't hurt.
Back to top Go down
Namey
Admin
Namey

Discourse Empty
PostSubject: Re: Discourse   Discourse Icon_minitimeJanuary 7th 2012, 7:10 pm

Ross was pleased with a job well done. He desided that if the Necros were going to do something to them, they would have acted by now. So it was time to pack it up. He Might deside to get intouch with some of the better hunters and inform them of what happened here. Because he knew that not all humters folloed the same order. Infact, there were a Great many of different hunter orders and the strongest one, was the one the Belmonts were appart of. However, for a hunter group to make a move that was so bold, ment that something was going to happen, something big. He needed to tell Dave, but he was still doing his 'Thing', as Lost had said.
Back to top Go down
Admin

Discourse Empty
PostSubject: Re: Discourse   Discourse Icon_minitimeJanuary 8th 2012, 12:34 am

Taro had been keeping a low profile keeping on eye on the two, wandering if he would need to get rid of the hunters that were likely after Natomi. However, it seemed someone had called the cops on them, because he found it unlikely they Just happened to show up.

Now that was settled, he could focus on other things. Though he was pretty confident none of the two would have to worry about his and Natomi's clan. At least for now. Tomorrow, once they were well rested he'd inform them on a few things he found but for now, it was best to let them rest.
Back to top Go down
Namey
Admin
Namey

Discourse Empty
PostSubject: Re: Discourse   Discourse Icon_minitimeJanuary 8th 2012, 3:55 am

Still, if Ross couldn't get ahold of Dave, he would find Lost. The old man way always right there when you either needed him, or didn't need him. He was about to head off, when he 'felt' it. The tingle in the back of his skull telling him there was another Necro close by *Huh! Looks like they're going to make their move after all.* he thinks as he looks around, trying to spot anyone who's doing the samething. If nothing else, he would keep an eye on the two. If this Necro made their move against the two, he would be there to stop them!
Back to top Go down
Admin

Discourse Empty
PostSubject: Re: Discourse   Discourse Icon_minitimeJanuary 8th 2012, 9:07 am

"Child, if that's what you want, then you need to find it first."

Natomi was sitting down a nearby lake, away from the village everyone else was staying at. There was no one else out this way, besides herself an elder of the village, an older woman by the name of Aiko. For the most of the day, there wasn't much to be done, so she was trying to enjoy the peace and quite.

"But how will I know?"
Natomi asked her. "I've only been in the outside world for other things but I've never gotten the chance to live there."

Aiko just smiled at the young woman. "How will you know indeed? You might not find what you're looking for here, and others have left our village for their own reasons. Perhaps it'll be time for you to leave and see for yourself, yes?"

Natomi woke up not with a start, but as if something pulled her from sleep. That happened some times though not always. She rose up, yawning and stretching a bit, she wasn't sure how long she had been out but she guessed not too long. Aron was reading something and didn't even seem to notice her wake up at least for now.

She slowly smiled and sneaked behind him using her stealth, wrapping her arms around Aron and startling him, briefly kissing his cheek before pulling away.

Aron was taken back by this. "W-what was that for?"

She just smiled at him. "Just being there." And without another word, left to the bathroom, possibly to change or something.

He watched her leave, rubbing his cheek a bit. Aron had no idea what had prompted Natomi's sudden upbeat mood change, but decided to leave it alone. He wasn't exactly complaining.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Discourse Empty
PostSubject: Re: Discourse   Discourse Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Discourse
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The True Universe :: Earthrealm :: New York-
Jump to: