The True Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The True Universe

This is a strange site that uses various sources like anime and game as it basis. Once you warm up to it, I'm sure you'll have fun.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Peace Of Mind(M)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage
Namey
Admin
Namey

Peace Of Mind(M) - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Peace Of Mind(M)   Peace Of Mind(M) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFebruary 10th 2012, 1:51 am

Star had noticed that there was a spike in energy, the kind of energy suggested a vortex tear. Which ment, an intruder! Star hits the general quarters, which sets off the alarms and the flashing red lights. She grabs her beam saber and heads to the upper gate! When she gets there, she sees that Ness fellow, Calvine and Angelique. She breaths a sigh and taps a few buttons on a arm pad, which calls off general quarters. Anita didn't m ind Adell waching her back, however, when general quarters sounded, she snapped back to reality "What?" she looks around "We're under attack guys!" she says as she jumps out of the shower, grabs her bathrobe and runs to her room "Ahhh! Talk about killing the mood!" she yells as she gets to her room to change into her fighting gear!
Back to top Go down
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Peace Of Mind(M)   Peace Of Mind(M) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFebruary 17th 2012, 8:03 pm

Calvine saw Star coming, he wasn't too surprised but he did wonder if this both was from Hyrule or something with its looks and everything. "So what exactly have you've been up to? It's been four or so years on my end."

Angelique blinked. "..Only a year here. But I'll tell when we have some time alone promise. I rather hear about what you two have been up to anyway."

Adell and Monica quickly left and got dressed, Monica had taken her clothes off in Adell's room so she could simply put them back. However, Adell was thinking this was maybe a false alarm since it had turned on then went off for some reason.
Back to top Go down
https://thetrueuniverse.rpg-board.net
Namey
Admin
Namey

PostSubject: Re: Peace Of Mind(M)   Peace Of Mind(M) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFebruary 18th 2012, 12:35 am

Ness was about to say something when Anita comes running up, ready to kick some ass, but when she seen Ness, she relaxed. Ness looks over to Anita "Oh great." he mumbles, then looks over to Calvine "She's not the crazy psycho that threatened you or your friends." he says, knowing that Calvine had not yet met This Cedrick "I assume that your two backstabbing friends are here as well?" he asks. Anita frowns at Ness' comment "You don't know anything about them." she defended her friends "Ness shakes his head "Whatever." he says, looking over to Star, she was frowning for some reason "Oh Hoh. You don't know I take it." he says. Then he smacks Calvine on the sholder "Come on. I'm starving. Lets get something to eat."
Back to top Go down
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Peace Of Mind(M)   Peace Of Mind(M) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFebruary 18th 2012, 5:14 am

Angelique was getting a bit upset about Ness bad mouthing the three. "What are you talking about?"

Calvine was confused as well as getting a headache. One thing he knew for sure; he had seen Ness like this a few times. He didn't like this side of them.

Then he decided to do it best; one thing at a time.

"One, that's more up to Star since she seems to be in charge here, we can't just barge in unvited like we own the place without as much asking. Two, I really want to know what the heck is going on. Three, I don't know the context, but you're coming off as an ass unless you properly explain. You're better then that."

Around that time, Monica and Adell came from where they had been, Monica saw some other young man and Ness. She wasn't really sure what they were doing here in the first place.
Back to top Go down
https://thetrueuniverse.rpg-board.net
Namey
Admin
Namey

PostSubject: Re: Peace Of Mind(M)   Peace Of Mind(M) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFebruary 19th 2012, 1:32 am

Ness pulls out a cell phone looking device and taps the screen "Okay, for one, we're close enough to land that I can fly us there so we wouldn't be just barging in." he says as he puts the phone back and looks to Star "You're sailing around America I take it?" he asks and she nods "What is it you said I didn't know?" she asks. Ness shakes his head "It's not my place to tell you." he says as he sees Monica and Adell show up and frowns again "I had a deal with that young woman..." he nods to Anita "And her..." he nods to Monica "And for services rendered and I was stiffed on the bill." he says "I was forgotten and that's what I base my current assumption of their personality on." he says as he looks around "You know, since we're here, on this boat." he looks over to Calvine and smacks him on the sholder again "You have nothing more to gain by travling with me." he says "Time to make the world you've envisioned." he says, feeling a bit saddened by that somehow. Looking around "We can start with this boat, unless you want to start off slow, one thing at a time." he says as he pulls out a small bag "There's fifty gold pieces in there. Each worth two grand and don't settle for anything less. That's a hundred grand to get started." he says as he reaches back behind Calvine and gets his White Drago Morpher "I'm going to be staying in this dimension for a bit and I want to work on this for you." he says "I'll give it back when I get it just right." he says "I have some new tricks I want to try out on it." he looks around, his eyes settle on Monica for a bit, then turns "Well man, it's been one hell of a ride, huh?" he says, smacking Calvine on the sholder again.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Peace Of Mind(M)   Peace Of Mind(M) - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Peace Of Mind(M)
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The True Universe :: Earthrealm :: Elsewhere-
Jump to: