The True Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The True Universe

This is a strange site that uses various sources like anime and game as it basis. Once you warm up to it, I'm sure you'll have fun.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

It's All Relative

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Namey
Admin
Namey

It's All Relative - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's All Relative   It's All Relative - Page 4 Icon_minitimeJanuary 12th 2012, 7:27 pm

Jason takes off, not yet using A.I.T., possibily to check out how things are on Vegeta. As for Teala, she Was, indeed, in her room. What she was doing, was anyone's guess. Though, she seemed to be alone, which was how she spent most of her time, when not with Joseph or the council.
Back to top Go down
Admin

PostSubject: Re: It's All Relative   It's All Relative - Page 4 Icon_minitimeJanuary 13th 2012, 4:53 am

Joseph want to the door, deciding to check up on her. He knocked on the door for Teala and then waited.
Back to top Go down
https://thetrueuniverse.rpg-board.net
Namey
Admin
Namey

PostSubject: Re: It's All Relative   It's All Relative - Page 4 Icon_minitimeJanuary 13th 2012, 11:52 pm

It was about a few minuets before Teala answered the door. She was wearing her usual sundress "Oh! Joseph. Good evening." she says "Your timing is uncanny. I was just about to submit your name for the canadates of suitorship." she says, moving aside to let him in "I'm afraid that once I do that, we won't be able to see eachother as much." she says, apologetically "It would have to be business only. So you came at a good time." she says, smiling at him "So what may I do for you this evening?" she asks.
Back to top Go down
Admin

PostSubject: Re: It's All Relative   It's All Relative - Page 4 Icon_minitimeJanuary 14th 2012, 4:30 am

Joseph stepped into the room. "I just wanted to check in on you is all. But if what you said is true, its good thing I came when I did. So this would be the last time we could be like this for now." It was only temporary if things fell through but he was going to miss her. He had grown so used to having Teala around that it felt strange when she wasn't there for a bit.
Back to top Go down
Namey
Admin
Namey

PostSubject: Re: It's All Relative   It's All Relative - Page 4 Icon_minitimeJanuary 14th 2012, 11:57 pm

She closes the door and sits on her couch "So, what brings you over at this hour?" she asks, smiling at him "How's Kate doing?" she asks.
Back to top Go down
Admin

PostSubject: Re: It's All Relative   It's All Relative - Page 4 Icon_minitimeJanuary 15th 2012, 12:58 am

"Like I said, I just wanted to check in on how you were doing real quick." Joseph found a seat and made himself comfortable. "As for Kate, she's doing fine. When she's not with me she's with Key a lot." He paused thinking. "You said once my name goes in, it would have to be more business only. So is there an 'official' date when things go down?"
Back to top Go down
Namey
Admin
Namey

PostSubject: Re: It's All Relative   It's All Relative - Page 4 Icon_minitimeJanuary 15th 2012, 1:49 am

Teala shakes her bolden locks "No. It'll be completely random." she says "If it's your time, I'll send Cotto to collect you." hshe explains "You'll have to battle against any suitors who think they're more worthy to take my hand and if you manage to best them, then you face me. If you can then best me,then you'll become the one who shall gain my favor." she says "And after your court me and shower me with gifts, then a date is set and we'll be wed." she explains, her cheeks turning a light pink as she avoids eye contact.
Back to top Go down
Admin

PostSubject: Re: It's All Relative   It's All Relative - Page 4 Icon_minitimeJanuary 15th 2012, 6:08 am

Joseph smiled very lightly. "We'll that's good to know what to expect. But something I've been wondering about. Mindy aside with Brolly gone, you're the strongest Sayain out there. Most of them are lucky enough to approach anything close to normal Super Sayain levels" He said. "Basically, what I'm saying is, if none of them could beat you, then what?"
Back to top Go down
Namey
Admin
Namey

PostSubject: Re: It's All Relative   It's All Relative - Page 4 Icon_minitimeJanuary 16th 2012, 4:16 am

Teala thinks for a bit "Well, it's not limited to just Saiyans. Anyone who feels they have a chance can become a potental suitor." she explains "Like for instance, you becoming one of my potental suitors." she says "And you're not a Saiyan. I have no doubts that once word of that gets out, you and possibily Kate, might become the target of other potental suitors." she mumbles "But not to worry, Key will protect Kate from any threat, even her own people." she assures Joseph, smiling at him.
Back to top Go down
Admin

PostSubject: Re: It's All Relative   It's All Relative - Page 4 Icon_minitimeJanuary 18th 2012, 6:55 pm

"I know. Those two are very close." Joseph said. He had been wondering if this became his and Kate's normal home, as it seemed to be the case, then he, Teala and Key couldn't protect Kate forever. With this kind of environment, it seemed like she was going have to be able to handle herself eventually, but for now he held that sort of thing off. "To be honest, I'm going to miss spending time with after this falls through, so I'm hoping either way it gets done."
Back to top Go down
Namey
Admin
Namey

PostSubject: Re: It's All Relative   It's All Relative - Page 4 Icon_minitimeJanuary 18th 2012, 7:45 pm

Teala nods "Yes, I shall miss spending time with you as well." she says "Though, once this matter Is settled, either way, we can start spending time togeather once more." she says, smiling as him "So, this means you'll have to find something to occupy time, since you won't have me distracting you?" she teases Joseph with a wink, sticking her tongue out teasingly.
Back to top Go down
Admin

PostSubject: Re: It's All Relative   It's All Relative - Page 4 Icon_minitimeJanuary 19th 2012, 4:58 am

Joseph chuckled lightly. "Seems that way. I might go through withdraws but I'll manage." They could of played truth or dare, but the thing was his memory was often fuzzy from it so he'd rather be sober this time. He couldn't tell what time it was, time on Vegeta still took a bit of getting used to so he had to check his watch a bit. It was a getting a bit late.

He sighed, standing up. "I should get going and let you finish. But I'll hopefully be talking to you again soon all right?"
Back to top Go down
Namey
Admin
Namey

PostSubject: Re: It's All Relative   It's All Relative - Page 4 Icon_minitimeJanuary 19th 2012, 5:11 am

Teala nods "As you wish." she says, getting up "Give my best to Kate." she says as she walks him to the door. "Good night, Joseph." she smilling at him.
Back to top Go down
Admin

PostSubject: Re: It's All Relative   It's All Relative - Page 4 Icon_minitimeJanuary 19th 2012, 5:23 am

"Good night."

Joseph said his goodbye's and left Teala for now, he was thinking of a number of things but for now to focus on the present. There were two things he wanted to do, he hadn't gotten the thing with Teala done with, in regards to her people. So he went to his room and called Akina, first talking about sending someone to check on the listed planets were some Sayains had been sent too. Akina had seemed to be a bit busy, but she promised to put a word in for others.

"Is there any else?"

Joseph paused on the phone. "I was wondering, if there is something, I don't know, adaptive that slows the aging process?"

Akina paused on the other line. "You mean like a serum or something that slows the age but maybe not out the system as easily. We'll, I can certainly try but with this sort of thing I can't make any promises."

"That's all I need. I'll leave you be, sure you have other things to do." Joseph said goodbye and clicked off the phone. Tomorrow was either going to be rather slow, or rather busy.
Back to top Go down
Namey
Admin
Namey

PostSubject: Re: It's All Relative   It's All Relative - Page 4 Icon_minitimeJanuary 20th 2012, 5:27 am

Tomorrow came before one knew it and it was a miserable, cloudy day. The Saiyans didn't seem to mind, however. This Did leave only three days left until the throwdown. Teala was nervous, but with Joseph's word that this Jason fellow was strong enough to get the job done, she Tried to relax. There was a knock at her door "Just a minuet!" she calls. She was already dressed for the day, so she wasn't worried about visitors. Upon opening the door, Jason was standing there "We need to talk." he says in a firm tone.
Back to top Go down
Admin

PostSubject: Re: It's All Relative   It's All Relative - Page 4 Icon_minitimeJanuary 20th 2012, 6:00 am

Joseph had left Kate with Key for now, so she wasn't with him when he woke up. He got his personal hygiene done for the day. After that he headed out, if he had advanced Instant Transmission he'd toy with the idea visiting earth for a few hours but with how things were, he was still needed here just in case.
Back to top Go down
Namey
Admin
Namey

PostSubject: Re: It's All Relative   It's All Relative - Page 4 Icon_minitimeJanuary 20th 2012, 7:57 pm

There was a sudden and feirous knocking on Joseph's front door "Joseph! It's Teala, please open up!" she says, sounding panicked "Something terrible is going to happen!" she says in a hurry.
Back to top Go down
Admin

PostSubject: Re: It's All Relative   It's All Relative - Page 4 Icon_minitimeJanuary 20th 2012, 10:39 pm

Joseph of course didn't ignore this naturally and opened the door frowning. "Okay, calm down what's going on?" He didn't like this seeing Teala this upset about something so there had to be something rather bad.
Back to top Go down
Namey
Admin
Namey

PostSubject: Re: It's All Relative   It's All Relative - Page 4 Icon_minitimeJanuary 21st 2012, 2:08 am

Teala bustles in "I-I-I was doing me d-daily routine w-when Jason shows up!" she says, speaking quickly "He s-said he was lookking i-into things and said the planet Vegita wasn't in the future!" she says, still panicking "H-he said th-there's going to be a Full moon tomorrow!" she looked like she was going to be hystical at the mear thought.
Back to top Go down
Admin

PostSubject: Re: It's All Relative   It's All Relative - Page 4 Icon_minitimeJanuary 21st 2012, 2:28 am

Joseph frowned. If a full moon broke out then there was a good chance a bunch of rampaging Sayain would end up destroying the planet. More then that, since most of the Sayains were here on this planet, it would pretty much demolish the population. Unlike the people of Alus, they hadn't seemed to expand outside their borders with colonies or anything just yet.

"Okay." He said, keeping his normal calm someone needed to especially in this case with Teala freaking out like she had. "There's two ways we can handle this. The first we can simply blow up the moon, its..happened some where else before. I'm guessing that can't be done or it would have been suggested already. The second, I would need Jason's help on since I don't have advance instant transmission. I'd need to convince the Eldarian's to let us borrow some of their technology. On their original world, they had special equipment that blocked off different radaitiaon and other things. Sayains transform because of the moonlight, that can be blocked off easily enough."

"Problem is, expression permission."
Joseph mumbled. "Alusarian's and those in their circle can use it, but others would have to be asked first." He didn't need to tell Teala this was a long shot doing all this in Just a day. But he had to try at least. "Where is Jason? I need to get to him."
Back to top Go down
Namey
Admin
Namey

PostSubject: Re: It's All Relative   It's All Relative - Page 4 Icon_minitimeJanuary 21st 2012, 2:41 am

Teala tried to calm down, but it didn't seem to be any good "H-he's w-waiting..." she was starting to hyperventalate "On t-the...bridge..." she finishes, then faints.
Back to top Go down
Admin

PostSubject: Re: It's All Relative   It's All Relative - Page 4 Icon_minitimeJanuary 21st 2012, 4:13 am

Joseph caught her and gently laid her to rest on the bed. After that he closed the door behind himself and headed out to find Jason to talk.
Back to top Go down
Namey
Admin
Namey

PostSubject: Re: It's All Relative   It's All Relative - Page 4 Icon_minitimeJanuary 21st 2012, 4:47 pm

And there was Jason, right where Teala said he would be. He looks over to Joseph "Hey man. I assume Teala went to see you?" he asks "She kinda freaked out on me when I told her." he says, then shrugs "But then, who can blame her. The moon has always frightened her." he explains "You see, dispite her being as advanced, powerwise, for a Saiyan, she still doesn't know how to control her Oozaru form and the fact that she knows this, scares her greatly." he says "So, what can I do for you?" he asks.
Back to top Go down
Admin

PostSubject: Re: It's All Relative   It's All Relative - Page 4 Icon_minitimeJanuary 21st 2012, 7:25 pm

"I was just wondering what you said." Joseph came over. "Teala mentioned how Vegeta wasn't in the future, does the full moon have anything to do with it? My guess is that seeing it may turn Teala into a Golden Oozaru and with uncontrolled power like that would wreck things. To put it lightly. So my question is, how to deal with it. We can't just blow up the moon right?"
Back to top Go down
Namey
Admin
Namey

PostSubject: Re: It's All Relative   It's All Relative - Page 4 Icon_minitimeJanuary 21st 2012, 10:49 pm

Jason nods "Right. Doing so will severely destroy their climate on a global scale. Which is why Will, when he had the Infinity Gems, restored the moon on Earth only shortly after it was deatroyed once before." he says "As for Teala and her Oozaru form, it'll just be a normal one. Only through very special cercumstances would a Saiyan change into a Golden Oozaru and none of them are met on the planet Vegeta." he says, thinking "But to answer your question, it's directly related to the full moon tomorrow that Vegeta will be destroyed." he says "Picture this, a planet Full of three to five story tall great ape monsters, all going on a rampage and destroying everything in sight." he states "Yeah, Vegeta will be pounded into dust and the Saiyans will have caused their own extinction." he says, waving a hand "Fortunantly, a full moon only happens every two-hundred years on this planet." he says off handedly "Now, we have a few options open to us. One, we can do as you suggested, but that would more then likely take time. Two, i can use my Lunar Flare attack to Completely cover the moon, but it won't last long unless I put enough power into it and that could prove fatal to me. Three, we destroy the moon. Four, we get back to Earth as soon as we can, fight Will for a wish from the Dragonballs and wish the full moon to not happen." he says, naming off their options "However, if you have an idea, I'm all ears." he says.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: It's All Relative   It's All Relative - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

It's All Relative
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The True Universe :: Earthrealm :: Elsewhere-
Jump to: